Since today XamlResource.com is officially in beta. Its purpose is to create a platform to find and share resources for Silverlight and WPF, resources in the form of Xaml. Have a look around and if you run into issues, please let us know at email@example.com.
In Beta 1 only a few of the final categories are supported:
- Colors; Resources of type SolidColorBrush
- Gradients; Resources of type GradientBrush
- Color sets; 2 to 5 resources of type SolidColorBrush
- Vectors; Resources of type StreamGeometry
This list will be extended with Styles, Themes, Templates and Shaders.
- Adding tags and searching by them.
- Access to the site from within Expression Blend
- Client side validation of entered xaml using Silverlight
- Automatic generation of preview image
- Download multiple resources at once in one ResourceDictionary
- An rss feed for news items
To keep up to date, follow us at http://twitter.com/XamlResource